CHRISTMAS TREES START ARRIVING ON NOVEMBER 18TH
FRASIR FIR, BALSAM FIR, CONCOLOR, & DOUGLAS FIR.
We do not guarantee our Christmas trees.
We are not responsible for trees drying out before Christmas.
To help keep your tree fresh, follow these things:
- Get a fresh cut 1/4-1″ is all that’s necessary
- Put your tree in warm water within 2 hours after the fresh cut to prevent the sap from sealing over the base
- Never let your tree run out of water— the base can seal over again if not submerged in water
- Avoid putting your tree near a heating source ie; fireplace, heat vent or warm room
- Use prolong or tree life additive when adding water to your bowl, try to keep the heat lower in that room and if you can lower the temperature in the room when not in there these factors will help.